What money management apps do you use?

Sudoku

My partner and I are currently saving for a deposit and are considering getting a budgeting app to help us keep track of our spending.

Do any of the posters here use money management apps and if so, would you recommend any in particular?

I only use Microsoft Money. It is no longer available, and has been replaced by Microsoft Money plus sunset.
I use it to keep track of my bank accounts, visa, and funds. I reconcile the accounts and visa on a monthly basis.
I know it has budgeting and expenditure categories etc. but I don't use any of these features.
I find it very handy to both check visa purchases, of which there are lots, and to see the account balances.
My wife does use the balances to keep a sort of cashflow on an excel spreadsheet, but she's more anal than me. :rolleyes:

+1 for YNAB. I found it life-altering. It's a bit of a learning curve, but the resources on their website are good.

I had a look at YNAB, and it sounds perfect for your needs. Looks like a good piece of software.

Thanks for the feedback everyone: I'll be sure to check them out, particularly YNAB :)

Back