What are clonsilla Park or st Brigids park, blanchardstown like to live in?

NikaBee

Hi, we've a young child and are looking to buy a 2/3 bed house in an area that's good to bring up a young kid and which is affordable, we can't really afford more than 270k. We need to be close to a train line for the city centre.
Does anyone know what clonsilla Park or st Brigids park in blanchardstown are like to live in? Are they safe? Are the local schools good?
We had a drive around the estates early on a Sunday afternoon and they seemed fine but maybe it was a quiet day. There are some nice, more expensive, estates near them which is a good sign I think.
Any advice would be great thanks!

Clonsilla Park is miles better. St Brigids is ex council estate with less access to schools. Clonsilla park has francis xavier which is really good

Thanks amtc! That's the kind of stuff I wanted to hear. Is the area, clonsilla Park and the areas around it safe? From what I could see on my recce it looked like a good area.

Agree with amtc, clonsilla park is a better option all round. There have been a number break ins in the brigids park area over the past few years.

Back