Welding supplies in Dublin

F

flowerman

Does anyone know a good place for welding supplies in North Dublin.
Looking of stuff like welding rods,earth clamps and chipping hammers.

Thanks.

McQuillan's on Capel St. & Blanch do welding gear.

Thanks for that.
I see that they also have a branch in Blanchardstown but their prices are kinda pricey.Also they seem to be very limited in actual welding accessories and parts.

I might have a look there in the next day or 2.

I was kind looking for a dedicated welding supplies shop.
There a place in Ballymount,Wholesale Welding Supplies.But you have to order online from them.Im looking for a place that I can actually drop into and look at the items in the flesh.

Thanks for that.
I see that they also have a branch in Blanchardstown but their prices are kinda pricey.Also they seem to be very limited in actual welding accessories and parts.

Don't mind the website too much, they do a lot more than they put on that. They're good for deals as well.

Don't mind the website too much, they do a lot more than they put on that. They're good for deals as well.

Went there today,and I wasted my time.
No welding masks,no welders gloves,no chipping hammers,no earth clamps.They had some welders which are quite overpriced for what they are.
They did have a pack of 10 x 2.5 welding rods but they wanted 8 euro for a pack.Thanks,but no thanks.

They wanted 130 euro for a 250w motor 3 speed bench drill.
I got a Parkside 500w motor 5 speed bench drill 5 doors down from McQuillans in Lidl for 70 euro.I also get with a 3 year guarantee with it too.
So at least my morning wasnt completely wasted.:D

Back