wedding band

lynx

hi all
not to sure where to post this , just getting in on the whole ''askaboutmoney'' craze and i think its great..
moving on wondering if anyone out there have heard a band or been at a wedding where a band called raindance have played , considering them for hire for a wedding...... or if anyone has other suggestions of any other lively bands etc... all replies welcome
nervous bride

We're going for the prickly pairs, 7 piece band from dublin, very professional and brass section really makes the difference, i've played after them a few times now and have found them a pleasure to deal with each time.

the shakes from louth would be another great band.

Try "[broken link removed]". 6 piece from dublin. 10 years on the scene, full dance floor for the night. rng 087 6522549 for details. (and Ive played after them!) :)

My partner plays in a 4 piece band, they regularly play in pubs, weddings and do x-mas shows. Cost ~1500 Euros, they play 60s&70s music. If you're interested you can see them most weekends playing somewhere in Dublin. If you're interested PM me and I'll let you know where they're playing next in case you'd like to check them out first.

have seen the prickly pairs myself for girlf sisters wedding and would definitely recommend them

I booked them for my wedding without seeing them, they come very highly recommended. I know it's not the done thing, but I was caught for time. I am actually going to see them tonight in Limerick.
Where abouts are you based? If you call your man Ollie, he'll email you a gig list and you can go see them yourself.

Hi priscilla, Just wondering if you got to see Raindance and would you recommend them? Thanks

hi loughquinn,
ive heard prickly pears are good from the above threads , but does anybody have a contact number for them......!!!

raindance, i was looking into as well but have recieved no feedback but headin to one of their weddings to check them out, let you know,
:confused:

Heard great reviews of this band.... based in Dublin which was out for us but they came highly recommended.

[broken link removed]

have a brother in law who plays in a wedding band. they're very good. was at a wedding they played last weekend. went down a treat. you can see them every sunday playing gibneys in malahide. they're called Loose Change.

Anybody got any recommendations for a good Wedding Band in or that would travel to Killarney. My sister-in-law had a band booked and we went to tralee at weekend to listen to them and they were just brutal.

Anybody got any recommendations for a good Wedding Band in or that would travel to Killarney. My sister-in-law had a band booked and we went to tralee at weekend to listen to them and they were just brutal.

Johnnie Be Goode - they are brilliant. Unfortunately they werent available on the date we were looking for but if u can get them u will have ur guests on the dancefloor for their entire performance.

http://www.johnniebegoode.com/

hi,

anybody heard of a band called weightless astronauts Galway band. they have been recommended by my hotel but would appreciate any other information

Back