website for affordables homes / shared ownership

V

Vacuum Box

Hi,

is there a good and up to date website that lists affordable homes in ireland ?

I very mush doubt it as each council/local authority has its own properties and website in most cases.
Would make far too much sense and be way too economical to have one central website (Daft or MyHome) market their stock of empty houses..:rolleyes:

That would just put a clearer view as to how many empty properties they actually have..

yeah, you would imagine that there would be in there best's interests to let ppl know that may have no other choice but to apply for an affordable home .... ireland at its best !!.. thanks anyway folks...

thanks firehead, i was aware of that website.. they have the same houses on it since 2 years ago....I maintain it never gets updated...

Vacuum, those same houses are probably still available because nobody has bought them in the past two years and nobody is likely to buy them either the way things are now with Affordable Housing.

thanks firehead, i was aware of that website.. they have the same houses on it since 2 years ago....I maintain it never gets updated...

No it doesnt seem to get updated . Each council has their own website which are fairly up to date .

Back