"Virtual receptionist" service recommendations?

ClubMan

Can anyone recommend a good "virtual receptionist" service? A friend is looking into subscribing to one of these. They supply you with a dedicated number – you divert your phone to that number. One of their staff answers your calls with a personal greeting ("Hello, Clubman plc. How may I help you...") and takes a message, which is then emailed to you. Cost varies between €150 - €250 per month plus VAT depending on call volumes. The only one he's seen so far is Page Boy in Rathmines. Anyone got any recommendations for others? Thanks.

Hi,

I used to use premgroup. They were very good and charged around 50 euro per month.

Hi ClubMan

Would this not be easy enough to set up without using a formal service?

1) I would think that many women who want to work from home would provide the service. They could have a different ring tone on their phone to indicate a business call.

2) Some friend of his who has a professional office with a receptionist could easily provide the service.

Brendan

Apologies, had a look at Premgroup website and their basic package isaround €130 pm, still not a bad price if the service is there

Back