Views/experiences on holding membership in Business Network International.

Firefly

Hi all,

Has anyone been a member of Business Network International and if so how would you rate it. I was recently invited to join but am not sure it will be worth all the effort..

Thanks,
Firefly.

I'd highly recommend it....excellent way to get referral business and get to chat to prospects who wouldn't normally chat to you if you cold called them for example..

But watch out for attendance though..if you miss, I think more than 4 in any 6 month period without getting anyone to substitute for you, then you are booted out! This is what happened me!

However the success of your membership will often hinge on how comfortable are other members to refer you to their contacts, i.e. how good and thorough are you at your trade/profession, how in demand is your occupation(if its something in low demand(architect for eg) then it may be a waste of money)), and how many referrals you bring to the table for other group members week in week out.

Hope this helps

Its very much a mixed bag depending on your group - and depending on what line of business you are in.

You should be able to attend a few sessions to get a feel before you make a decision.

Back