trump for president good/bad for ireland

I don't think The Donald has any principles, and that is a good thing. But I don't like the gangsters he his recruiting to his team. One guy has called Islam a cancer. I doubt if in the early days of the Third Reich even Goebbels would have described Judaism as a cancer.

I dont know much about Islam, but from what I read in the paper, it is extremely homophobic, does not believe women should have a role outside the home, and is intolerant of those who are not themselves muslim.

I dont know much about Islam, but from what I read in the paper, it is extremely homophobic, does not believe women should have a role outside the home, and is intolerant of those who are not themselves muslim.
Ahh! So the difference between the Jews of Hitler's Third Reich and the Muslims of The Donald's 45th Presidency is that the latter deserve to go to the gas chambers.

Some member states of the EU required BULGARIAN AND ROMANIANS to acquire work permits when the goined the EU in2007 .it remained in place in Ireland untill 2012 and remained in place inUK untill 2014 .The Romanians launched a tungue-in-cheek advertising Campaing in2013 Aimed at the UK inviting tourist from UK to visit them and also to allay fears when Work Permits Finished in 2014 . GOOGLE There humorous Poster it was called Worried about Immigration then come to ROMANIA .Just to jog your memories On the unfounded fears of some.

You talking about Islam or Catholicism there? Not too much difference between a lot of the doctrine and more extreme views in either. Much of what the extreme elements in Islam use to further their cause is at best tenuously linked to the Quran. I work with a few Islamic men and women here, from what I can observe, the men have no issues with the women who work here, and as a whole they are no more bigoted or intolerant than the rest of us.

We need to go back as far as 2007 when BULGARIAN AND ROMANIAN JOINED THE EU take a look at what was said at that time.Look at all the Countrys who placed restrictions on workers travelling to there Country.Some of what was said Was racist.

Last edited by a moderator:
Duke Any chance of you Giving him a Hand to drain the swamp , I hear when he drains the swamp the first rock he find is going to be called Duke

Last edited by a moderator:
Trump is bad enough but the guy I'm really worried about is Mike Pence. He's an ultra conservative Christian creationist. Creationist = Nutter.

Purple you took time to look in the mirror up the wrong way Sorry if you thought I was referring to you.The reality is there was a vice President Debate Did you follow it.There are People speaking out of both sides of there mouth running down people for no good reason and thinking they are open minded far from it.

Purple you took time to look in the mirror up the wrong way Sorry if you thought I was referring to you.The reality is there was a vice President Debate Did you follow it.There are People speaking out of both sides of there mouth running down people for no good reason and thinking they are open minded far from it.
I did look at the debate. Nothing I saw made me less frightened of that fundamentalist lunatic.

If Purple lived in the USA and Read reports on how Irish Woman are Inhumane expected to carry a Preganacy to term when the fetus will not survive .Purple would say I would be frightened to live in that Fundamentalist Lunatic state or a Goverment Who dragged a dying woman through the courts to save a few EUROS .Now look in the mirror what do you see.

If Purple lived in the USA and Read reports on how Irish Woman are Inhumane expected to carry a Preganacy to term when the fetus will not survive .Purple would say I would be frightened to live in that Fundamentalist Lunatic state or a Goverment Who dragged a dying woman through the courts to save a few EUROS .Now look in the mirror what do you see.
No, I wouldn't say that.
I don't see any link between religion and abortion and the State has never dragged a woman through the courts to save a few Euro.
I'm an atheist but I have serious reservations about liberal abortion laws.

Back