TRS not changed to 30%

From the conversation with the person in the mortgage department normal TRS is going to be paid in December and no one will receive any TRS owed to them until they receive the letter and advise the bank if they want it knocked off the mortgage or to be issued it in a cheque.

I take it you havnt spoken to anyone in there mortgage department about it. My point is they said it wont be in the account they will calculate firstly what you are due send you the letter in December asking do you want to be issued a cheque or for the money to go off the mortgage then in due course after that they will either take it off the mortgage or send you the cheque depending on your preference.

The December credit hasnt hit the account yet.
You will need to wait for that trs before the other lump sum hits the account. Although the December trs should hit tomorrow Tuesday. So hopefully the lump sum will be this week also.

Ok I can confirm the normal monthly trs for December has now hit. Just waiting on the lump sum now.

We should all get a letter advising of the trs lump sum. But there is nothing stopping us send a letter once the credit has hit our accounts.

I believe they are processing the lump sum transaction over the next week so it will be staggered

Dear sir/madam
My mortgage number is 12345678
I am requesting a full refund of the trs lump sum applied to my mortgage account.
Please refund €999.99 to my current account 87654321 sort 90 90 90.
If you require further information please contact me on 1800 666 666.
Regards
Mr and Mrs rameire

Signatures and date here.

I believe they are processing the lump sum transaction over the next week so it will be staggered

I hope so, I'm still waiting, haven't received a letter or nothing yet. If I don't get my money back before the new year they can forget about receiving any money from me in January. I've just had it up to the ears with UB at this stage.

If I were you. I would ring the bank. Ask how much the credit is and then send in your own letter. It's coming up to Christmas and they probably won't be open much over the period. So they might not get to do your refund until the new year.

Back