TRS not changed to 30%

Has anyone got their letter yet - I rang today and they said should get in next couple of days which they said last week. I asked if I could send in e-mail letter to prompt it and they said no would be working off their own letters - Pretty unsatisfactory

I rang yesterday and they told me the same thing! Still waiting for a letter... I'm not holding out much hope for anything before the new year!

Hi all,

I sent my letter to UB when I seen the credit appear online.... and it appears that my current account was credited this morning! Just in time for Christmas... :)

How long after sending back the letter did it take to get the credit? I sent mine in just before xmas

still no TRS change

Anyone on this thread with AIB?
Our TRS has STILL not changed.
Mortgage capital is approx 600k.
Monthly TRS 166e.
Are we due an increase and back pay?
Thanks.

Aib sorted out their trs early last year.
Contact revenue with your pps number on 1890 46 36 26
Ask the revenue for the ceiling the band and % qualification
Also ask them the first date they have for your mortgage and trs.

Has anyone else not received any correspondence from ulster bank in relation to this? Still haven’t heard anything from them and could do with the money!

Any idea of when UB should apply the 30% this year ? Or will we get the same thing at the end of 2013?

I was onto the revenue about that and they advised me March this year it seems a joke that they refunded last year and still wernt ready tom increase the rate for people this year.

So expect another letter about what they owe you again around March/April.

I was on to Ulsterbank in the last couple of weeks and was told it would be April before the 30% is applied.

Dont forget.
Lower repayments from April due to higher trs. At the correct 30% and any shortfall for jan feb and mar will be spread over the year

Dont forget due to the trs being correct from april.
This means lower repayments.
So the correct 30% is being implemented from 1st april.
Any shortfall from jan feb and mar will be spread over the remainder of the year.

Back