"This is a great country to be a child"

Status
Not open for further replies.
That way, after spending a couple of hundred grand training them up, they can help the Australian health system...

As has been pointed out on AAM many times, it is a myth that it costs the state that much to train healthcare staff. Most doctors stay in Ireland and pay back the cost of their training many times over in taxes. Most of the doctors who go abroad return at some stage.

As has been pointed out on AAM many times, it is a myth that it costs the state that much to train healthcare staff. Most doctors stay in Ireland and pay back the cost of their training many times over in taxes. Most of the doctors who go abroad return at some stage.

I was being flippant....Hugo and Anastasia actually don't want to be doctors. Anastasia wants to be an influencer on social media and Hugo wants to work in finance......

My child turns 18 in April but is in 5th year. Will it stop then and recommence in September does anyone know?

As a single father of three children in fulltime education, one of whom is still under 18, and all of whom live with me, I get no child benefit payments of any type as I'm a man and children's allowance is paid to the mother, not the parents.

Most doctors who leave are going home, not emigrating. There is no net migration of Irish doctors or nurses. That's just one of the many lies trotted out by the INMO and the doctors unions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back