Thermostatic rain shower

Reggie

[broken link removed]

Has anyone any experience with these type of showers? My house is being built at the moment and I'd like to get one of these in the en suite.

Are they electric or do you need to use the immersion? Is there much work involved in getting them installed?

I was hoping to get the plumber to put one like this in the ensuite and put the standard shower that comes with the ensuite, into the main bathroom.

I'm installing a similar shower tower, with a rain head and seperate shower hose. you may need to install a pump in the hotpress to give you the pressure required if your system is not pressurised. Then all the electrician needs to do is put a power source in the hotpress (approx 50 euro). I got my showers from the UK (), they worked out 2oo euro's cheaper for the same brand. they will send you all the info and the installation guides by email before you purchase so that you can ask the plumber how much it will cost. I do know if you install something like that on ebay, it costs extra than a shower tower..ask the plumber..if the plumber was to supply and fit a mixer shower he was charging 800 euro's..so ask, it might be cheaper..

Just be aware that rainshowers use an awful lot of water, especially if you install a pump. You may find your hot water running out very quickly, and heating costs escalating. Less of a problem with one person, a significant problem if there are several people using the shower.

Back