Terravision airport Transfers

I have travelled on the Terravision service between Pisa Airport and Florence, and return, about 4 times this year. I found it excellent..departs per timetable, good buses, safe driver, reasonable price

Thanks for your reply Prittstick. ! Bergamo to Milan central station is the first leg of my journey. The direct bus would save me a bit of time travelling.
Did you book in advance or buy a ticket on the day ?

I booked at the Terravision kiosk in the car park, when I landed. I think its a euro or 2 cheaper if you buy on line. Maybe buying on line might be recommended, as a lot of people off the Ryanair flight head for the same bus, and having an advance ticket may help. ( I have always got a seat myself, but its a bit stressful when you see a line ahead of you at the kiosk.)

As an aside Autostrade also run a Pisa Florence service ( Ryanair sell tickets on board) and i have also used this company. I wait till I land and then use whichever service is next to depart the car park!

Right O Prittstick ! Gradually getting my journey planned by public transport.
I was originally looking at hiring a car but financial considerations came into play. It's kind of fun planning a journey by public transport. I know I'm going to miss some change or connection along the way but sure what about it. :)

Back