Terenure Car Sales

Rose32

Hi.. Has anyone bought a car in Terenure Motors / Car Sales and had any problems with it? I bought one recently and am having an awful time with the garage AND the car.. I've never had so many problems with one car in my life!!! Please let me know if you've experienced something similar... Or... If you've heard of anyone that has..

I've also had problems with a car bought from Terenure Car Sales and found getting it repaired under warranty an absolute nightmare. I've sent you a PM giving more details.

Eventually they replaced the engine in the car but only after I had threatened legal action etc.

I haven't bought from here but it is just a part of Rathdown Motors where they seller their older/lower priced cars.

No, Dell_Boy, its nothing to do with Rathdown Motors - I've checked company details of Terenure Car Sales and it doesn't appear to have any connection with Rathdown.

I had a look at a car there 2 years ago and at the time the garage was part of Stadium Motors in tallaght. Not sure if things have changed.

No things are still the same Ed Cole.. The cars from Terenure are "serviced" (I use that word lightly!) in Stadium Motors!

Mine was "valeted" before I got it! Ashtrays still full, underneath mats unhoovered but lots of smelly lavender polish. Lovely!

Back