Super Valu Getaway breaks

Bronco Lane

Has anyone stayed in a decent hotel recently that is associated with the Super Valu breaks. Have built up some points and would like to use them.

I stayed in the http://www.delphimountainresort.com/ over Easter. Really nice spot with mix of outdoor activities & relaxing spa/restaurant/bar. Very nice rooms too, most over two floors. Its worth noting there is no TVs there or phone reception, think its supposed to be "holistic/relaxing" etc, there is WIFI alright though.

Not sure. Probably Connemara or Killarney. Maybe Waterford. Might consider a back to back with either SuperValu or another supplier such as DID or An Post breaks.

Any other suppliers of breaks at low prices?

Not sure. Probably Connemara or Killarney. Maybe Waterford. Might consider a back to back with either SuperValu or another supplier such as DID or An Post breaks.

Any other suppliers of breaks at low prices?

lidl breaks 49e b&b plus 2 course meal. great value, kids free, just pay for their food, great range of hotels, used it easter sun for roganstown, cant go wrong with that!

The lidl breaks are very good value but must be booked by 30th April. Many of the better hotels are booked out - best remaining is [broken link removed] in Cork. I recently stayed in Killarney at 4* www.riversidehotel.ie. Nice, a little quiet but centrally located. You mention Connemara - I saw great offers available in yesterday's Irish Times at the www.connemaracoasthotel.ie . Give them a ring - it included activities, walks, dinner, bed and breakfast for 3 nights with 4th night free.

the Station house hotel in Cliften, spot on especially if you children. nicely located in connemarra. we did this one last year

Back