Sun Cream

newseeker1

So many brands... which ones are the best ones to use in terms of UVA/UVF/SPF/Water Resistance...

Thanks

I was listening to the radio last week and there was an expert being interviewed who explained how to apply suncream, the dangers of the sun, etc.

She recommended the Lidl range at €4 each.

I was listening to the radio last week and there was an expert being interviewed who explained how to apply suncream, the dangers of the sun, etc.

She recommended the Lidl range at €4 each.

Thanks Paid. You dont recall what station or program or day this item was on the radio by any chance?

It was probably The Last Word on Today FM someday last week.

She was saying that you should apply suncream 20 minutes before you go out into the sun. You should re-apply it every 2 hours and that there is no such thing as waterproof suncream. That's all I can remember.

I've used ROC Minesol triple defense for yrs. A bit more pricy, but a good product and not gooey on the skin.

P20 is excellent. It is expensive and is applied once a day. If you are a swimmer, once a day might not be enough. Aldi do another one CALYPSO which is almost as good, but at a fraction of the price.

I have recently purchased Aldi Lacura extra sensitive 50+ and it works perfectly. It is not greasy and not white on the skin.

It costs Less than €5. I have previously used La Roche Posay at 6 times the price.

Aldi also sell lower factors.

Marion

P20 is excellent. It is expensive and is applied once a day. If you are a swimmer, once a day might not be enough. Aldi do another one CALYPSO which is almost as good, but at a fraction of the price.

Just note the recent advice that once a day applications do not offer effective protection against both UVA and UVB, and componund common issues such as poor coverage or under application.

Back