Snag lists for appartment in Ballantyre, Dublin

gauloise

Hi! Has anyone out there purchased an appartment in Ballantyre , Dublin and if so any idea of when you might get a snag list?

I ask as we have been told various different dates (all of which have passed) and would be curious to know whether others have been given similar dates.

They were due for completion Oct/Nov 05..we have been told more recently April 06 but if anyone has been given another date would love to hear from you!

Hi, I bought an apartment in Ballintyre(September 05) also but haven't heard anything solid on dates yet. Will keep you updated.

Thanks Alanj..this appartment was bought in February 05 so not sure if it is a different phase or not but from what I can glean, they will not let anyone take pocession untill all apartments are completed (health and safety reasons)..I'll look forward to any update you mught have and so will my mother for whom the appartment was bought and who is desperate to move in!

Hi There, my mother too purchased an apartment in Ballantyre and was told it would be ready in November 2005, then she was told January 2006, more recently having visited the site, the sales lady there told her it could be June of this year. Having made numerous calls to the site foreman, he has been insisting that it will be April, possibly May at the latest. But who knows with these people.

We too have been hounding the poor site foreman and were told April/May but if the sales people are saying June then it could well be August! Let's hope it has been worth the wait!

just thought I would post back here and let you know the update. My Mum was just up in Ballantyre and met the foreman. They won't be releasing the apartments until very very end of May, possible early June and that is definately the earliest for all of them. Most disappointing for those who have bought them.

I also bought an apartment in Fe 2005 and was told the completion date would be Oct/Nov 2005 - have not got a definite completion date from builder and agent. It seems to me that they may have changed their plans and are working from the back of the site instead of finsihing the apt blocks at the front which were scheduled to be finished last year. At the end of the day its all about money. The final phase will be released in march - I wonder what the prices will be then.

Back