ShoppingBill.com-Supermarket Price Comparison

Re: shopping bill

(blank - original response was intemperate)
ajapale

me too

Yes I agree it is a good idea - maybe they could include the prices of prescription drugs also!!

Re: me too

Interesting idea... hopefully they keep it updated as that will be the challenge

on a side note - I presume they intend to make money from the advertising - it is therefore more than a bit odd that you can't actually click on the ads :eek

Re: me too

maybe they could include the prices of prescription drugs also!!
Why don't you make a start on this yourself, Gerry?

Cheaper petrol

Can anyone tell me where Upr.Church Street is in Churchtown as I see there is a petrol station there selling cheaper cost petrol.?

Re: Shopping Bill

Yay! at last!

shopping around

My better half bought that george foreman double grill last saturday. Way cheaper than Index in Newry. Its not in the current Northern Ireland argos book, but Superquinnpoints can be exchanged for Argos vouchers and on the box there is a series of numbers that look suspiciously like Argos catalogue numbers. as I said above it was way cheaper than Newry.and I can see it being used out the back this year in place of the bbq. Just need an extension cable and a table top.

Re: shopping around

i live in nenagh co .tipperary and petrol unleaded is retailing at 93.9c per litre. it is located at gortlandroe st conlons rd and i hope this info benefits all motorists passing near nenagh the name is kellys filling station
kindest regards to all posters
gerard17023

I've often used [broken link removed] to locate the cheapest fuel in any given area.

It's not more than two weeks out of date.

shopping around

shell kilmainham - tends to be cheaper than most and you get please and thank you from the staff - long time since I heard that sadly from most outlets.

went on this site for the first time...and can't believe how good it is
i had been in tesco and superquinn myself earlier checking out the special offers...and there site is on the nail
would have saved myself some shoe leather if i found this site earlier
will definitely surf before walking next time
J

Back