sagem mobile phone - problem

barc

Just wondering can anyone help me out. I bought a phone yesterday in a reputable mobile phone shop. My current phone was a Sagem model and I was very happy with this phone but as I was changing from Ready to Go to a bill phone I had the oportunity to get a new phone with the new deal. The guy in the shop told me that i could get a newer version of my phone. He said the phone was exactly the same as my old one only this version had a camera. When I opened the phone at home I realised that it did not have the Spanish language in the phone. This is very important to me as it is my first language and text everyday in Spanish. The phone shop will not take back the phone as I have opened the box. The phone has every other language in it apart from Spanish which I find difficult to understand, the older version has spanish in it. Do I have any come back with the shop. I feel that they unfairly sold me a phone telling me it was the same as my old model but with a camera. The also did not show me a display model so had to open the box to realise that the language was not in the phone.
Your advice would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Back