Safe investment reasonable return

buzybee

I already have investment with Irish Life where I pay 200 a month. I also gave a capital investment. I can invest for 1 years plus and am late 40s.

I would like to put more funds in a similar plan but should I open up another plan eg Zurich or do summit.

Which would be relatively safe with a reasonable return?

I don't want all savings in the same fund partly with safety but partly family and they are very gossipy and could tell what I have.

I am investing outside of a pension, something where you choose managed funds 1 to 7 based on risk.

When are you likely to need the money, and how much notice pre-exit will you be able to give. I know you say that you can invest for 1+ years, but without a much clearer idea of when you might need the money and how much notice you can give it is impossible to determine what product and investment strategy is most suitable.

I am hoping not to need the money untul retirement or after. This would be 15 years time. I would hope to put into safer cash bonds i think these are 1 or 2, coming up to retirement. I would get a lump sum on retirement so I hope to use this money gradually a few years after retirement.

I have no childcare expenses so I want to save for the next few years while I still hsve the energy to work full time.

Back