Ryanair schedule change

Homer

Ryanair sent me an email today changing the time of my flight to Faro in September from 11:15 to 19:40. They have offered me the choice of either accepting the change or opting for a refund.

It's a return flight and I would like to know whether I have the option of taking a refund for the outward leg only so that I can book an alternative flight with Aer Lingus. I would also like to know how long do I have to respond to their email. (Some of the people traveling with me are currently in Spain and I don't want them to have to incur roaming charges unnecessarily.)

Neither of these questions seems to be dealt with in the email or on the Ryanair website. I called Ryanair on their 0818 number, but was on hold for over 7 minutes before I decided to hang up as I'm not sure how much the call was costing me.

Any help welcome.

Thanks
Homer

Am not 100% sure but I feel that you can cancel one part of the flight as they usually say the two flights are completely separate. They will send you a second notification if you do not respond, so I would not worry about a few days. I have had a few flights times changed with Ryan Air to Malaga as they cancelled the 17.10 flight. What I did was ring them and I changed all my flights to suit myself. I just did that yesterday, I had booked for early September but I rebooked for the end of Sept as the end of the month is better for me now. I just gave the lady the new dates and she changed them no prob and no extra charge! As far as I know the phone call is charged at the National rate not one of the expensive numbers. (At least I hope so!)

flight time change

Just noticed my flight to Faro for Sept changed too but no Email from Ryanair to let me know.
Used to get Emails from them on a regular basis but have not for quite a while , dont know why that is .
Thanks for the message though Homer

Just received the email from Ryan air to let me know of the change of flight time .

Back