Revolut Premium and Metal travel benefit: SmartDelay

arbitron

For anyone who has Revolut Premium or Metal plans: be sure to register any flights you are taking on the Revolut app to avail of free lounge access when flights are delayed.

It doesn't matter which airline or whether you booked it with Revolut. You go to Hub > Lifestyle > Lounges > SmartDelay > Register A Flight.

Then add yourself and up to 1 companion (Premium) or 3 companions (Metal). You need to enter the departure/destination details and flight number.

If your flight is delayed by an hour or more your party automatically receives free passes for the nearest participating lounge. You don't have to request anything, it just appears in the Revolut app with a QR code that you show at the door.

You do need to register each flight at least 2 hours before scheduled departure. The account holder must be travelling.

Passes are valid for 48 hours, so if the lounge is closed, flight is cancelled, etc. you can still use it if back in the airport within 2 days.

I've used it twice already this year and it's really handy.

For anyone who has Revolut Premium or Metal plans: be sure to register any flights you are taking on the Revolut app to avail of free lounge access when flights are delayed.

It doesn't matter which airline or whether you booked it with Revolut. You go to Hub > Lifestyle > Lounges > SmartDelay > Register A Flight.

Then add yourself and up to 1 companion (Premium) or 3 companions (Metal). You need to enter the departure/destination details and flight number.

If your flight is delayed by an hour or more your party automatically receives free passes for the nearest participating lounge. You don't have to request anything, it just appears in the Revolut app with a QR code that you show at the door.

You do need to register each flight at least 2 hours before scheduled departure. The account holder must be travelling.

Passes are valid for 48 hours, so if the lounge is closed, flight is cancelled, etc. you can still use it if back in the airport within 2 days.

I've used it twice already this year and it's really handy.
Out of interest, is it tied into Priority Pass, Dragon Pass or similar? Or is it independent?
In my experience, the airline lounges are generally far superior in offerings, than the Pay-as -you-enter lounges.

Edit: I see it it's lounge partner is LoungeKey.com

For anyone not on these plans, VHI Multi-Trip (and perhaps other travel insurers?) offers the same service. Likewise flights must be registered in advance.

Back