Revolut or similar for a sports club

Here's the presentation. Wasn't sure if it was permitted to publish

It was done for Toastmaster clubs and several have adopted it successfully. Sum-up will require an "account holder" just like the banks and they will allow the "account holder" to be changed. But it does integrate a shopfront, a card terminal and a banking facility with iban and costs are just 1.69% of sales.

Attachments

• sumupforclubs.pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 17
Reactions: Leo
Here's the presentation. Wasn't sure if it was permitted to publish

It was done for Toastmaster clubs and several have adopted it successfully. Sum-up will require an "account holder" just like the banks and they will allow the "account holder" to be changed. But it does integrate a shopfront, a card terminal and a banking facility with iban and costs are just 1.69% of sales.
Thank you for the document, it is very informative on how to set up.
Did you purchase a card terminal? Also looking into this for a Gaa Club.
I also read on their website that purchases via QR Codes have no transaction fee. Does anyone maybe have experience of that?

Thank you for the document, it is very informative on how to set up.
Did you purchase a card terminal? Also looking into this for a Gaa Club.
I also read on their website that purchases via QR Codes have no transaction fee. Does anyone maybe have experience of that?
yes we needed a card terminal for meeting fees and event fees. Upgraded recently to the wifi terminal as you don't need to pair it to someone's phone. Don't know about the qr codes

pm's sent as requested
hi, could i also get it please and thank you. I've set it up but they are looking for the constitution of the our gaa club (dont have one), list of owners of the gaa club, and the legal type e.g. (ltd company etc).

hi, could i also get it please and thank you. I've set it up but they are looking for the constitution of the our gaa club (dont have one), list of owners of the gaa club, and the legal type e.g. (ltd company etc).
Every club should have a constitution. GAA have a template that you simply fill in. (Google it)

Create one, have an AGM and have it adopted.

Legal type should be "club"

Post #21 above has the presentation

Back