Restaurant in Dundrum Town Centre

ericsson

Hi all,

Havent been out in ages and recently got a gift card for Dundrum Town Centre. I rarely go to Dundrum but have decided to head over tonight with my OH and go for a meal and to the cinema.

Last time I had been in Dundrum I went to Nandos for food but I have to say I didnt see what all the hype was about!

Can anyone suggest somewhere else for food?

Thanks in advance,
Ericsson :)

Lots of choice depending on what you are looking for

If you want to spend 100 or more for dinner for two then Harvey Nichols is lovely as is Ananda the Indian restuarant,

If your budget is a bit less, the Port House is a favourite of mine. Its all Spanish and Portugeuse tapas and small plates of food.

For cheap and cheerful - Milanos, La Cantina (Mexican), Mao, Dane Italian Bistro are all fine.

Mao has a €9.95 special. Meal + drink. Tasty and excellent value. Wagamama also has a special similarily priced. If you register with Wagamama you often get an email offering buy one get one free for Thursday. So you could save your trip for a Thursday.

Thanks for all the info. and help. Ended up going to Dante Pizza as the place was packed and thought that looked like a good sign! Wasn't disappointed it was lovely - chicken wings were amazing and got pizza for mains that was also delicious. Well recommended.

Thanks as always,
Ericsson :)

Back