Restaurant for 100th Birthday?

Minitauro

Hi there,

I am looking for any restaurant suggestions that people may have for my granny's 100th birthday. I am looking for a restaurant that serves regular food (e.g non chinese, indian etc.) on the southside of dublin.

It would be for a group of around 15 preferable during the day as at her age she would not be able for a long evening. The timing may be difficult as her birthday is near christmas and with all the parties Im not sure where may be available.

If anyone has any ideas it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.:)

We went to Finnstown House in Lucan for my grandmother's birthday one year - it was exactly right for an older person and there was a private room we used.

The Bijou at junction of Rathgar Rd and Orwell Road. I have been there regularly, no complaints, good menu and not outrageous as regards prices.
It is a very special occasion and there are plenty good restaurants giving value at the moment

Remember the venue needs to have some additional space as well to give her 'the bumps' after the cake etc. Well maybe give her 20, 100 might be a bit dangerous.

Hi all,

Thanks very much for your suggestions. I will check them out as they all seem to suit.

Not to worry we will go easy with the bumps :D ..... maybe!

Back