Replacing kitchen cabinet doors

nodllig

Hi,

The doors on my kitchen cabinets need to be replaced - they're damaged and I also want to brighten up the room. The cabinets themselves are in ok condition. Can anyone recommend where to buy cabinet doors or a company who will do this for me? Based in Dublin.

Thanks.

I bought replacement doors from a company in Artane. Sorry I cannot remember the name but they were in a little industrial estate behind the Goblet pub on the Malahide Road.
They were helpful to deal with and recommended a fitter.

Hi,

The doors on my kitchen cabinets need to be replaced - they're damaged and I also want to brighten up the room. The cabinets themselves are in ok condition. Can anyone recommend where to buy cabinet doors or a company who will do this for me? Based in Dublin.

Thanks.
How did this turn out?
I'm looking t do the same.

They come pre-drilled for hinges but not sure about the handles.

None will be pre-drilled for handles as there's a huge variety in the sizes available. B&Q and other places sell a template you can use with pre-set holes to mark up all the standard spacing and help ensure you drill the same spots on each door.

I replaced my cabinet doors years ago and also found the panelling center expensive. I went to [broken link removed] and found them a good bit cheaper for the same product. They pre-drilled the hinges. Wish I had know about the template for pre-set holes.

Back