Remoska Oven

Ninemiles

Hi does anyone know about this Mini oven, I hear it uses really low wattage and works really well, as the electric oven is a killer. And can it be bought in Ireland?

I'm afraid I don't know anything about that one but I have a Halogen oven and it is the most used thing in my kitchen.

They're just very basic heated pans really, teflon lined pan and lid with an integrated heating element. Like a pressure cooker without the pressure advantage. Capacity of the larger ones is only 4 litres and they run at 650W, so not that efficient given the small size. Also, there is no temperature control, it's either on or off.

Lidl have a similar device at the moment, but it adds temperature control, and a number of cooking options including deep frying.

The Remoskas are very over-priced for what they are, alternatives can be had for 30% of that price.

Hi I actually ended up buying one, and I have to say very happy with it, it cooks like an oven (without sucking all my electricity) dont find it that slow and its not a pressure cooker. I bought a new model one that works really well for me 4 ltr one works on 580W not 650 and there is a smaller one that works At 400W I could work that off the cigarette socket in my car. Found it on done deal from rep slightly expensive but defo cheaper than lakeland. The on off and no temp control not really an issue as top heat is 180, you can over cook but burning something would be pretty hard to do. But cheers all for the info

Back