Reids Furniture haggling

B

BlueSpud

Does anybody know if Reids Furniture will haggle with you, i.e. will they accept an offer below the marked price, even when there is a "sale" on?

Hi BlueSpud,

Definitely try them and if you are spending over a grand insist on free delivery as well.

I haggled a bit when buying sofas from them in Dublin, I compared prices, between the shops in Blanchardstown, Stillorgan and Naas Road and then put the prices offered in the other shops to the sales assistant.

They did ring to check the prices but also undercut them to make the sale. I think I ended up buying in the Naas Road branch. They delivered for free to Waterford County.

I always find the site of your back leving the shop is a good haggling tool, especially when they know you have been to the other branches

Blue Spud
Go for it at worst you will be the same as you would be without the haggling. I make a point of haggling especially when I'm spending a lot of dosh.
Haggled with my car insurance company and got 70 Euro off!

reids

And take their sales with a pinch of salt anyway - the "half price beds" sale prices seemed pretty much the same as Argos when I checked. Can't believe they were ever twice the price.

Back