Recommendation:Want a cabinet repainted.

Teeley

Hi..I have a bookcase/cabinet that is currently french polished but too dark for my living room. I'd like to get it repainted cream/pale grey. Any recommendations for a company that does such work?!
TIA.

Can't recommend a company to do it - not too sure if it's just a job for a painter, rather than a company the does such. What area of the country are you in - will help with any recommendations.

Having said that, it is easy to do yourself, but "preparation" is a huge part of the end job looking well. Would you try a DIY job on it?

Can't recommend a company to do it - not too sure if it's just a job for a painter, rather than a company the does such. What area of the country are you in - will help with any recommendations.

Having said that, it is easy to do yourself, but "preparation" is a huge part of the end job looking well. Would you try a DIY job on it?

Hi Jazz01..thanks for the reply. I'm in Dublin. I've repainted smaller pieces myself with chalk paint so I'm only too well aware of the prep and effort it takes!!..hence my request for help with a bigger piece of furniture! Didn't think of a painter but would still like a recommendation as it's a nice piece and want to make sure it's done right.
DIY not an option at the moment...have a hungry eight week old!

Back