Recommend me an accountant (Form 11)

RMGC11

Hello everyone,

Could someone recommend me an accountant? I'm looking to fill in a Form 11 for the first time and would like to work with a professional for the first time I'm filling it in.

I only have PAYE income, stock awards, share options, DIRT from saving account, US dividend income & CGT from share sales that I need to account for (no other income, loans, rental income etc.).

I'm based in Dublin, but I'd be happy working with someone remotely from another country as well.

Many thanks!

Did you find a good accountant? can you share?

I am looking for an accountant that will give tax advice. I have gone through 3 accountants here and each one have been more like Revenue agents than tax accountants. I lived in U.S. for a while and the tax accountants there always gave advice on how to legally reduce my tax bill

Did you find a good accountant? can you share?

I am looking for an accountant that will give tax advice. I have gone through 3 accountants here and each one have been more like Revenue agents than tax accountants. I lived in U.S. for a while and the tax accountants there always gave advice on how to legally reduce my tax bill

High praise indeed for Irish tax accountants.

How on earth did you go thru three accountants. Why don't you try some of the posters who are accountants on here. Like poster Tommy McGibney - you'll find the accountants on here on the tax threads. They all are very compentant based on their posts. I myself hired an accountant from this website.

Back