Recommend law firm for tracker challenge

M

mister32

Still not having been turned to tracker

I am coming to the conclusion that my legal case is pretty good.

But would like to get the best legal advice.

If challenging one of the main banks who would be a strong legal firm, Dublin city centre to represent and advise?

Thanks in advance.

Best regards

You could try McCann Fitzgerald, A&L Goodbody, Arthur Cox, Matheson, William Fry, or Mason Hayes Curran...

Thanks

Taking Arthur Cox for example,

Would there be any conflict using them in the case of Aib?

One thing to bear in mind while the above mentioned firms are very good they also know how to charge for the service provided.
Having used William Fry in the 90s for a case we were involved in, I was astonished by their bill compared to my regular solicitor.
I'm not saying they are not worth it, just to prepare youself for the costs when using the "big boys"

Last edited:
Having used William Fry in the 90s for a case we were involved in, I was astonished by the size of his bill

Given that he founded the firm in 1857, had over 130 years of legal experience when you engaged him, and was probably the oldest person on the planet, I think that he was entitled to bill aggressively.

Given that he founded the firm in 1857, had over 130 years of legal experience when you engaged him, and was probably the oldest person on the planet, I think that he was entitled to bill aggressively.
Thanks Gordon, fixed my post :rolleyes:

If challenging one of the main banks who would be a strong legal firm, Dublin city centre to represent and advise?

Thanks in advance.
Best regards

Thanks in advance.

Best regards
I have watched this forum for quite some time and have never posted on any thread. However I feel compelled to do do now as I cannot believe advice you have received, particularly from some posters. The solicitor firms recommended to you have too much conflicts of interest, they are the banker's solicitors, they are the lobbyists for the vulture funds. Try Coffey solicitors, they regularly employ Gary Fitzgerald BL as their barrister, he is causing financial institutions some headaches. I have no relation to either names mentioned, but I truly believe the others recommended will not bite the hand that feeds them.

I have watched this forum for quite some time and have never posted on any thread. However I feel compelled to do do now as I cannot believe advice you have received, particularly from some posters. The solicitor firms recommended to you have too much conflicts of interest, they are the banker's solicitors, they are the lobbyists for the vulture funds. Try Coffey solicitors, they regularly employ Gary Fitzgerald BL as their barrister, he is causing financial institutions some headaches. I have no relation to either names mentioned, but I truly believe the others recommended will not bite the hand that feeds them.

Of course there are 'chinese walls' on the big firms. But like you I'd be avoiding them as they are too tied up with all the big institutions.

The OP could try a poster on here Jim Stafford, he certainly knows his stuff. Also should try poster Padraic Kissane, I'd say Padraic could recommend a solicitor.

Back