Recommend a Frost Free Fridge freezer

moneybox

My old Hotpoint frost free fridge freezer is on its last legs, can anyone recommend a replacement. I would like one with four drawers for the freezer part. My budget is €500 - €700.

Iv a big beko, with drinks dispenser but I think I was lucky to get mine with drink dispenser as first one arrived with none and shop had order one from UK.....I replaced a hotpoint separate larder fridge and freezer. Think it was 599 silver, froster freeand excellent size. Free standing.

I know some will say beko not great maker but trouble free so far, must have it two years.

Thanks sandals, I was looking at beko, I was a bit put off them for a long time as they were given mixed reviews and one of their appliances was linked to a bad house fire in London a few years back. Some people are lucky with them others are not. Power City sell them now for around €500 and they come with the drinks dispencers, the cheaper ones don't. I have narrowed it down to a beko, a Borch or an LG, I do like the LG but it only comes with three drawers.

I'm one of those who hasn't had a great experience with Beko (Sorry Sandals!!). Our dishwasher stopped working today after less then two years, cannot identify the problem and we had another issue with a cooker last year (trying to get replacement parts - nightmare) and I swore off them for life.

We have a Hotpoint Fridge that is also on it's last legs - after about 14 years of loyal service!

This is the one I've been looking at - it has 4 drawers:

http://www.currys.ie/Product/hotpoint-fufl1810g-fridge-freezer-graphite/316152/395.2.0

Reasonable too. (I am in no way associated with Curry's or Hotpoint lol).

I have a Siemens frost free fridge freezer and it's really excellent.
No complaints at all.

Our previous Samsung one wasn't great at all.

Another recommendation for Siemens here. Had mine over 10 years now, still going strong and never had to defrost it. It's the only thing in my kitchen hasn't needed repaired or replaced!!

I got my hotpoint repaired, got the part online for now its motoring away again. Its nine years old.

Back