raisin bank login problems 28.08

Stella66

good morning
anyone else having problems logging in to raisin?

tried logging in to both .ie and .com - invalid credentials response, changed password and same thing happened.

not got message from service@raisin saying i'm blocked for 5 unsuccesful attempts!

thanks

Just logged in now without any issues
thank you.

am still blocked and can't change password again for 24 hours.
got email to confirm password change - called number on it - cannot leave voice mail - call auto disconnects.
have emailed service@raisin

just for the record - i logged in no differently, touch id on phone - not accepted, tried manual input - not accepted, changed password, that was confirmed - logged in - not accepted. now blocked.

am now concerned for my deposit - have i been hacked or is this a raisin problem like we had a few weeks ago in july?

and of course - no one to actually talk to on phone or twitter etc.

making me rethink my relationship with them

Expect to wait approx two days for a response to your email request for support. Surprised that they sent you the support phone number. Sounds like they forgot to update their auto-response email template to remove it. At the time of their July debacle any callers to the support number were instructed to leave a message which couldn’t be done because the call disconnected automatically. They solved this a few days later by removing all references to the support number from the website.

This is the kind of behaviour from Raisin, Bunq, Advanzia etc that convinces me that these banks are totally unsuited to the majority of retail depositors.

Hi, I have the same problem as you Stella. were you able to regain your access to grapes? Have a good evening

Raisin.ie currently states "We are experiencing technical issues that may affect the login process. Our team is working to fix it as soon as possible. We apologize for any inconvenience. Thank you for your patience."

Back