Question Re Check in Bags and Carry on Ryanair

IrishGunner

Ok easier to call Elvis or post here than call Ryanair

Have one checked in bag 20kg and on booking it has 3 *10kg check in bags with family pass

So am I right it saying we can check in all bags and then bring carry on bag on board i.e. like a rucksack with snacks etc. its been a while since checked in bags on a flight wonder why;)

Not sure we will check in all bags but just want to know our options as travelling with child so one carry on can be applied to his booking but not sure about us

The bag is supposed to fit under the seat but I always bring a normal rucksack on my back and no-one really bats an eyelid (even Ryanair). I never have it full to the brim and I probably could squash it under the seat if I had to. I usually hold off on putting my jumper or coat into the bag till I get past the baggage police at the gate to avoid this. Remember if it's borderline with their gadget you can stuff the extra into jacket pockets which you are wearing and just take the jacket off when you get on the plane.

Thanks

Not sure to check in all the bags in case they don't reach their destination or just check in the main 20kg but that means can only bring on 1-2 rucksack with treats, android Tablet etc etc

Is it too late/too costly to add a carry on 10 Kg ? Even just over one way as you can put it thru coming back

Back