Health Insurance plan for two pensioners

M dunne

Tried digging through plans. We are two pensioners and one 22 Yr old non-student. Can't decide on a plan - any help would be greatly appreciated!!

The Laya Flex 250 plan seemed right for me at a very reasonable cost compared to my previous high cost Aviva plan. Also have a 22 year old but she is now treated as a full adult so as I am paying for her student fees I took the risk of not including her on our health cover. She can sort this out herself when she starts working;)

Tried digging through plans. We are two pensioners and one 22 Yr old non-student. Can't decide on a plan - any help would be greatly appreciated!!

What plan are you all on at the moment and when is your renewal?

Snowyb

The Laya Flex 250 plan seemed right for me at a very reasonable cost compared to my previous high cost Aviva plan. Also have a 22 year old but she is now treated as a full adult so as I am paying for her student fees I took the risk of not including her on our health cover. She can sort this out herself when she starts working;)

Thanks Brendan, looking into Laya Flex policy - looks ideal ... Reluctant to drop my daughter though!

Any other options would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks again :)

Back