Pattern Imprinted Concrete Driveway - Sealer

CaptainCat

I have a pattern imprinted concrete driveway which is looking very old and grey.
Does anyone know what I need to seal/paint (I've no idea) the concrete to make it look new again and where I can get this from?
Thanks

Thanks Sue Ellen, thats a great website.
I've been quoted about 450 for the job to be done so I may consider doing it myself

I have no idea of how much this type of job would cost but that seems expensive.

Depending on the actual size of the driveway area and for the actual work involved and cost of the product it actually may not be a bad price for a legit tax compliant and insurance paying professional/professionals.

So €450 is the average price I've been quoted from five different legitimate companies.
That's using a 10 year guarantee sealer for a double driveway so I imagine I'm not going to get any quote cheaper than this.

I may just powerwash it and see how grey it looks before I go down this route.

There are some previous threads on AAM re powerwashing driveway yourself. Many mention silica sand will need to be replaced and it can be quite pricey. I found the Karcher washer to be the best. It can be a slow and dirty job.

Thanks Sue Ellen, that's really helpful. Over the winter a nice build up of moss has developed so I'll have to tackle this soon.

Back