Passport office BALBRIGGAN

I'm waiting 15 days now for a passport - sent off with passport express and it's still listed as "awaiting approval". I asked in teh post office today and they told me it should have arrived yesterday, and to call the passport office... very difficult to get thorough to them though. Anyone else waiting, or know why it would still be being checked after their guarantee time?

When I was in there some weeks ago they were telling people that they were not meeting their 10 day deadline at that stage.

hi everone! im in a bit off trouble, i lost my passport awhile ago, and sent off for a new one about 3 weeks ago, i got a letter in the post today saying dey could not approve my application bcause i didnt send d long birthcert i sent d short one, im goin to england on saturday, wat am i going to do?, could i go up to ballbriggan? wud dey do it for me up dere if i drove up??

Who are you flying with? I have flown to the UK with City Jet and Aer Lingus recently. Neither of them required me to produce my passport upon check in. Both times, I brought it with me, in case I was asked to show it, but I never was. Ryanair is a totally different kettle of fish. If you are flying with anyone but them, you may be ok going without a passport. Do you have a drivers license or any other form of photo ID? If you do, that may suffice.

SN9 they told me that May is their busiest month and that PP Express was taking nearly 20 days instead of 10 this month!!

Hi All

same here... I sent our passports by express on the 31st May and I still have not recd same ...i cannot get through to them either so now i have to travel up from Offaly today and id say again tomorrow in Hope that i receive same !! as we are travelling this weekend !!! It is terrible to pay the extra money for express and for them not even to communicate back...The tracking system says the same sentence everyday

They are not answering numbers 01 6711633 or 1890426888 or replying to E mails............does anyone have any number that they will answer ???????????

Panic is setting in now and its just awful as I am trying to have a family holiday to enjoy 2 weeks away from our debt ridden but beautiful country !!!

They eventually do answer 671 1633 but you gotta just keep trying! I am lucky that I work in an office so was dialling the number every 2 minutes......... 2 days later they answered, the 2nd time they answered in the first hour!

Be prepared to pay €150 to get it the next day (you will get back in a refund the amount you paid in the first place) Also bring a book!!

Best of luck........

passport office balbriggan directions

balbriggan passport office is up near the new shopping center in an industrial est. in an unmarked building (just to make it harder),before you get to the shopping center there is a crossroads with a graveyard, dont go in the direction of the shop. cent., go down other side of g/yard and its the second turn in on your right, 'Harry reynolds road', dont forget they dont really want you bothering them, so have a contact name or an appointment before you head off. (they are very helpful people that work there and did everything possible to sort me out, dont worry too much your in if your passport is here your in good hands).

Back