parked illegally in a loading area but with a wheelchair sticker?

Yes, of course, I've been playing silly buggers - in an attempt to expose the inanity of your arguements. You come up with obscure and unlikely scenarios ('the wheelchair passenger fell ill, was taken away via ambulance and the driver was merely returning to collect the car ...the driver was merely returning to drive the car closer to the wheelchair bound passenger who might be around the corner'), so I come up with equally obscure and unlikely scenarios. You come up with concerns about reporting abuses of disabled parking, so I come with up with equally valid concerns about reporting littering. You have rightly exposed the weaknesses in my points about littering, and in doing so, you have exposed the weaknesses in your own concerns about disabled parking.

Reporting abuses (whether of disabled parking, or littering, or speeding or whatever) is not a panacea and is not a perfect process. Reporting of abuse does not automatically find anyone guilty of anything. It is the first step in a process - no more and no less.

You have rightly exposed the weaknesses in my points about littering, and in doing so, you have exposed the weaknesses in your own concerns about disabled parking.

The situation outlined is one I have actually been in .e.g collecting granny (recovering from broken hip at 96), leaving her with mom , going back to car to retrieve mobile etc. The only difference with us is we never bothered to apply for a disabled parking sticker. We couldnt be bothered and we park the same as everyone else.

I'm glad I at least have an argument. I resent and find it very cheeky of you to equate your self acknowledged weak litter comments with my valid observations. There is no weakness in what you like to term my arguments. I asked questions which you have refused to answer despite having the time to inject all sorts of nonsense into the thread.

And you talk about 'inanity' of arguments ? If you are trying to convince someone of your point of view you should start not by attacking someone personally but by actually addressing the raised issues previously outlined if you actually bothered to read....

Yes, of course, I've been playing silly buggers.

Thats the only thing I agree about.

Back