Only God controls the weather

came across this yestereday
i admit some of it above my head (heavy reading for me ) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milankovitch_cycles
basically i think what it means earth is like a wobbling spinning top with light/heat (sun) shining on small spot
so as sunlight gets closer to north pole heats and release ice ,gets further away from south pole colder gains ice and vice versa ,same with our eliptical orbit of sun ,closer to sun warms up further away cools down

Heavy stuff indeed.

My take-aways are that:

1. It's another example of a scientific hypothesis which has subsequently achieved majority acceptance with the scientific community; and

2. It further supports that argument of global warming due to greenhouse gas emissions.

There was me thinking Trump was a Climate Change Denier.

Watching the debate last night and reading this morning about comedic attempts to hide the relevant evidence, it seems like he is now a Denier of being a Climate Change Denier.

Maybe someone had a quiet word with him in recent months and explained the science a little?

Fearful as I am of climate change, it's arguably more scary that this idiot has a shot at becoming President. For clarity, what's scary is not that an idiot is going for office - lots of idiots do that. The scary bits are that so many people are prepared to vote for him and what he might to do if he ever did hold the reins.

Back