Nou Camp, Barcelona

GrahamP

Want to book Barcelona for next April. Has anyone bought tickets for the Nou Camp? Have checked online ticket agents and prices are upto 150euro each. Has anyone bought direct through Barcelona FC?
Also looking for a 4/5* Hotel..Any recommendations?
Thanks!

We just went along on the day and got tickets. Once its not a Champions League match, or a big game like Madrid you won't have a problem.

Was there last October

As long as its not v Real Madrid you should get them ok. The higher you are up the cheaper the tickets are. Mind you the players look like Ants up in the rafters. Bought them few days before the game to save time
Do the tour of the stadium well worth it
Stayed in cheap Hostel so not sure of any Hotels

I stayed in the Majestic when I was there a couple of years ago. Nice spot, right in the heart of things. Armani and Chanel boutiques on the premises! They have a 3 nights for the price of 2 deal which is good value.

www.hotelmajestic.es

Leo

was there Feb last year and unfort. no game at the Nou Camp. However, Espanyol (they play in the Barcelona olympic Stadium) were playing Real Madrid so got tickets to that which was awesome.

So if no luck with Barca, check out who Espanyol are playing.

Was in Barcelona last summer, what a city. The day we went to the Nou Camp tickets were on sale for all upcoming matches, so you should get them easily enough.

We stayed in the Marina hotel and I could not recommend it highly enough. Nice pool on the roof, amazing buffet breakfast, in a nice area can walk down to the beach and along the sea front into town. Also we walked from the Ramblas every evening. The hotel also has a wonderful spa in it.

[broken link removed]

We went last year. Bought tickets from an agent off the internet and they dropped in our hotel so they were there when we arrived. Unfortunately I can't remember the name of the agent but the tickets cost approx 100 euros each.
I had been worried that it would be a scam, but turned out ok.

Thanks all.. will look into it.. Would prefer the Madrid game.. 100,000 screaming fans!!! GREAT!!!...although "You'll Never Walk Alone" being sung at Anfield takes beating...
Hey, no comment from you Mr. Mourinho!!!
The best team WON!!! ;o)

Stayed in the H10 Montcada with Mrs Roy - found it very good from quality and location perspective.

Roy

PS. Barcelona is a great spot - enjoy!

Back