New Houses in Diswellstown Castleknock

I think these guys were mentioned on forum previously re snagging Willow, possibly re HP though.
5/7 architects, 01 8386628, I gave them a ring a while ago, spoke to a Hannah in there.
Haven't got to our snagging as yet so cant really recommend as such but that's who we intend on using. Think they are roughly €250 region.
Have you been given snagging date for DM yet?

Fence was moved further up the road last week, had a drive around the other night, estate is looking v impressive in my opinion. I notice all the houses have same alarm systems installed, I didn't think they were included in build so supplier must be doing a good deal or something, if anyone has further details on that would be obliged to hear

Thanks,

I think these guys were mentioned on forum previously re snagging Willow, possibly re HP though.
5/7 architects, 01 8386628, I gave them a ring a while ago, spoke to a Hannah in there.
Haven't got to our snagging as yet so cant really recommend as such but that's who we intend on using. Think they are roughly €250 region.
Have you been given snagging date for DM yet?

Fence was moved further up the road last week, had a drive around the other night, estate is looking v impressive in my opinion. I notice all the houses have same alarm systems installed, I didn't think they were included in build so supplier must be doing a good deal or something, if anyone has further details on that would be obliged to hear

Thanks,
Thanks for the info. Much appreciated.
Been told that the house is ready to snag as soon as we are ready.

Last edited:
Took a drive into DM this weekend and it looks really well, paving and walls look great, it will be a fine estate when complete. After initially putting booking deposit on 3 bed in Hamilton (€410k), then to change our minds and do the same with 3 bed end of terrace in DM (€415k)only to change our minds again and have finally decided to go with the 4 bed swift in HP with south facing garden, they are currently €460k. My wife prefers the 4 beds in HP due to larger hall ways and overall more space although I still have a soft spot for the 4 beds in DM. The price point of 460k v 500-530k finally helped make my mind up for however. There were swifts with south facing gardens going at €450k a few months ago which in my opinion would have been a great buy. If anyone has had the same difficulty making they're minds up like we have been would love do hear what helped with your decision making process.

I just noticed on the HP website that the site plan has a new type of house included "The Osborne" but there's no floor plan included anywhere. Haven't been in the sales office in a while - anyone any idea what these are like i.e. bigger / smaller than a swift or lavery or what the asking price is? Wonder are these going to be in phase 4 or are they out already in phase 3?
@Bobby79 think you're right on the price difference between HP and DM being a big deciding factor for choosing an estate! €40k-€50k is a big difference and hard to overlook when putting the pros and cons of each estate down together!

Can somebody confirm to me if Carraro Blanco tiles in Tilestyle are the tiles that are in the bathrooms of the Lavery style houses?
Was looking to get a quote to tile the bathroom to the ceiling, and the quote I got was very pricey. But if the tile is the one above, it makes sense

Can somebody confirm to me if Carraro Blanco tiles in Tilestyle are the tiles that are in the bathrooms of the Lavery style houses?
Was looking to get a quote to tile the bathroom to the ceiling, and the quote I got was very pricey. But if the tile is the one above, it makes sense
You can check with the tiler. His name is Sean Cunningham@ 0862585781.

Waiting for him to get back to me, thought it might be quicker to get an answer here(he can be a tough man to get hold of)

When is the new phase of houses for sale in HP please? Emailed them to ask but didnt get a reply.

DM is a seriously impressive estate, the houses, road paving, granite walls, green areas, trees. I purchased in Hamilton but am really considering trying to buy in DM as the sale is not yet complete. Is anyone else having this dilemma?

Last edited:
DM is a seriously impressive estate, the houses, road paving, granite walls, green areas, trees. I purchased in Hamilton but am really considering trying to buy in DM as the sale is not yet complete. Is anyone else having this dilemma?

Can't say we've been tempted to move (We're well moved in!) but agree that DM is beautiful. For me, HP is a little more functional. Both will mature into lovely areas I'm sure.

I have been reading through this thread over the last couple of hours (new to thread) and honestly it is great to hear such positive comments about HP. Probably just a case of last minute purchasing wobbles but admittedly although I like the 'look' of DM I will probably hold tight. Great thread, very helpful and comforting when making such big decisions in life :)

There are a few left from this phase but we are waiting for some in the next one.

I would guess that it's dependant on how this phase sells. There should be a constant supply of Hamilton Park houses over the next 12-18 months for anyone interested in buying due to the numbers they've to build to complete the estate.

Which one?

The detached one at the end of the first road, closest to Hamilton Park. Friends of ours moved in on the same road and told us the price of it. Had my doubts as i thought they were 700 or 750 but PPR says it went for 715 ex VAT (811k inc. VAT)

There are two two storey detached on the register now. One at €616k excl of VAT, and this one at €715k excl of VAT. This one has a better garden and a better position (though right on the boundary with an as yet undeveloped portion of the HP site). However, that still wouldn't justify a €100k premium, so my guess is that this one is gone to a service provider/the builder, perhaps partly attracting a reduced VAT liability as a result, and in part payment for services? It's just a guess but otherwise I can't make sense of the difference?

Back