New Houses in Diswellstown Castleknock

I see the first people have moved into Diswellstown Manor and the estate is open to walk in around (Up until the part that's still being built)

Annette,
I got home insurance from my mortgage provider (they know the house exists!) as luckily it was the best option. Even if yours isn't the best option, a quote from them may persuade other providers? Also, if you are mortgage approved on the address it shouldn't be a problem...
Alarm is from MJ electronic security (mje)

Good luck!

Thanks LeannD I managed to sort out the house insurance after. Thanks for info on the alarm.

I know of two people that have signed contracts in DM. Don't think they had any issues along the way.

There's people in the estate now too and from what I see (Drive past it every day) the rest of the estate is flying up.

Just wondering if Diswellstown Manor purchasers are, or had issues when signing contracts?
Have you had issues Clancy10? I'm currently in the process of reviewing contracts etc. couple of small issues where the developer has given themselves as much flexibility as possible but nothing out of the ordinary. Also requesting everything included in the built included in the contract (oven, fridge etc). The only other unusual element I found was the structure with NAMA and the receiver but I guess that's the new reality if you want a new house NAMA are going to have a part to play somewhere.

The correspondence from the vendors solicitor has been very slow and was just wondering if others were experiencing the same.

I was wondering whether anyone was having any issues with HP? Our solicitors are still awaiting paperwork from their solicitors before completion can take place. Are we the only ones this has happened to? We have been ready to complete since 14th March. Weeks are just going by, very frustrating.

I was wondering whether anyone was having any issues with HP? Our solicitors are still awaiting paperwork from their solicitors before completion can take place. Are we the only ones this has happened to? We have been ready to complete since 14th March. Weeks are just going by, very frustrating.

We had no issues thankfully. It wasn't as quick as you might think but it was straightforward.

Don't think there is any NAMA issues with HP. Far as I know HP was Nama funded while DM was NAMA owned or some small diff. Like that.

Took a drive in the other day and really nice though. Also took a drive into BP - apartments a lot closer to some of the houses than I'd have thought. Still lovely but found it darker than I thought with tall houses and apartments. Roads also very narrow which doesn't help.

Would anyone know where I might find the measurements of the rooms in HP? In particular the Lavery?

They won't give the measurements out just in case they are a cm out. You can bring a tape measure into the show rooms and measure up. That's what we did. Our house was the exact same as the show house.

You can usually find measurements in the planning application. It would be more for giving you an idea of sizes rather than using it for ordering anything.

New Release at Diswellstown Manor, Castleknock, Dublin 15

Thank you for your recent enquiry for this high quality development on the superb parkland site at Diswellstown Manor.

We are launching the next phase of houses starting this Thursday. The official viewing times areThursday & Friday 12.00p.m-2.00p.m and Saturday & Sunday 2.30p.m-4.00p.m. (21st – 24th April).

The prices for the large four bedroom houses are €530,000 and are €615,000 for the large five bedroom houses. Attached is a copy of the price list.

We do not have a showhouse yet for the three bedroom houses but we are taking bookings on these off the plans.

My colleagues David Cantwell, John Farrell and Winston Hanlon will be pleased to meet you in the showhouses, answer any queries you have and take bookings.

Thanks for update. Yet another price increase in DM, 4 beds have increased 15K. DM is proving to be a very popular development.

In fact the 4 beds at the entrance to Diswellstown Manor were €480K when launched last September, so its a €50 K increase. They (currently) have open space out the back and views of the M50 in the distance. However, Hamilton Park is due to extend into this space in the future so this is temporary.

True - 5 beds were €555k at launch so have gone up €60k to €615k
I think this increase is partially on account of aspect - I enquired at launch about a 5 bed house which was 595K. So i'm not sure the increase is quite 60K

615k is now cheapest for a 5 bed (number 116)

Same house, different aspect (Number 42) is 645k.

Back