My think in...

joer

I'm going to have my think in at home .
Where are you guys having yours :rolleyes:...

I really felt my brain get boosted (a long time ago) after a fancy feed of chicken and vegetables in Dooks, Fethard, Co. Tipperary.
It was like getting elevated to a higher dimension.

Mostly today I will be having my think ins whilst not thinking of other thoughts....easily distracted and want to give this think in lark my undivided thunking.

I'm reminded of serious fictional thinkers...

Jeeves and his need for fish to kick start his brain to get Bertie out of a condundrum.
Poirot and his little grey cells.
Miss Marple unravelling a case as she knits away.
Maigret or Sherlock Holmes and his "three pipe problem."

jeremy-brett-sherlock-holmes.jpg

Or on a lighter note, Homer Simpson and his serious thinking... or perhaps it is a "three pint problem."

As for me, I read a theory to the effect you have quick and slow thinking. The quick thinking is your ''active' thought. The slow thinking chugs away deeply, you are not aware of it, and then when you are doing something else, the idea "pops" into your mind.

I used to keep a notebook and pen on bedside locker back in the day, and now phone memo app.

As for me, I read a theory to the effect you have quick and slow thinking. The quick thinking is your ''active' thought. The slow thinking chugs away deeply, you are not aware of it, and then when you are doing something else, the idea "pops" into your mind.
There could be https://www.amazon.co.uk/Thinking-Fast-International-Daniel-Kahneman/dp/0374533555 (a book in that.)

@odyssey06
I used to keep a notebook and pen on bedside locker back in the day, and now phone memo app.

I read that Einstein was once asked if he kept a notebook to jot down all his good ideas and , that he responded that it wasn't necessary, as he had so few of them.
My think-ins happen in waiting rooms/areas....think dentist, NCT, supermarket checkout line,airport, M50 bumper-to-bumper, barber, ( a particularly good opportunity, if they're non-chatty, as you're actually looking at yourself in the mirror)

I'm just thinking that I'm worried about what's goin' to come out of all these think-ins and will it be good or bad as it doesn't do to think too much

But then again if ya think about it ....................................................... ;) o_O

There could be too much think in' s going on there though.
It's good to think about things but not good to worry about them

I'm just thinking that I'm worried about what's goin' to come out of all these think-ins and will it be good or bad as it doesn't do to think too much

But then again if ya think about it ....................................................... ;) o_O
Rather like the Darts players who "over prepared" you might be over thinking it...

If you think about what you are going to say then you have to think about how you are going to say it and when you are going to say it and why you are going to say it . So think about it more before you say it .. :oops::rolleyes: . Is that clear enough :p
Rather like the Darts players who "over prepared" you might be over thinking it...

If you think about what you are going to say then you have to think about how you are going to say it and when you are going to say it and why you are going to say it . So think about it more before you say it .. :oops::rolleyes: . Is that clear enough :p

My poor little brain is dizzy after reading that :eek:

Back