Mortgage in Ireland, living/working in Holland

Neuken

Hi all

Looking for some advise on obtaining a mortgage for properties in Ireland but currently living and working in Holland. Properties are 2 holiday bungalows which are intended for holiday rental and own use. Mortgage would be for approx. 100-120k. Have currently mortgage in Holland but can easily repay mortgage on these properties.

Question is would Irish mortgage lenders/banks be willing to extend mortgage for these properties bearing in mind I am self financing approx 20% of purchase? Anyone have experience of doing this?

Thanks
Neuken

My husband works abroad while we are at home and so far so good my husband is hoping to get a 35% mortgage with Ulster bank private banking sector. We tried 6 months ago with the Ulster bank and it was hopeless but this time the with private banking dept it has been very promising and professional.

My husband works abroad while we are at home and so far so good my husband is hoping to get a 35% mortgage with Ulster bank private banking sector. We tried 6 months ago with the Ulster bank and it was hopeless but this time the with private banking dept it has been very promising and professional.

Back