Mickey Creed Guilty of Lying to the Dáil?

mathepac you ask a legitimate question. It is a pity you completely shot yourself in the foot on the false news aspect.

So should someone with such a clear vested interest be minister in charge of that interest? Vested interests are difficult to avoid. So is it sufficient that they be disclosed?

I'm not quite sure what I've done here that seems to have offended you so much on a Monday morning and that warrants being told that my post was "beyond ridiculous".

Sorry thedaddyman,

I think I was trying to be too elaborate in my post. Apologies for the confusion.

For the avoidance of doubt, I agree with what you said. In my post, the "completely wrong" reference was pure sarcasm and the "beyond ridiculous" was me trying to say that you should not have even needed to point this out (if the obfuscation in earlier posts in the thread had not occurred.)

I accept that my post was awkward but I would defend its central point that Mathepac's continued refusal to accept his faulty logic is disappointing.

mathepac you ask a legitimate question. It is a pity you completely shot yourself in the foot on the false news aspect.

The Duke of Marmalade expresses all this better above!

Last edited:
Back