Madrid. Ryanair & Aer Lingus. Which Terminal?

IsleOfMan

Do both Ryanair and Aer Lingus fly in to the same terminals at Madrid airport? Also can I get an express bus or train to the centre of Madrid from each terminal or do both leave from the same terminal? I am looking for a drop off point near the Atocha train station. Thanks

Aer Lingus & Ryanair operate out of Terminal 1 at Barajas with swift transfer to the metro station at Terminal 2 - I believe this pink line serves the Atocha .

Thanks Deiseblue. We hope to base ourselves in Madrid for a week with day trips out to the various surrounding tourist towns. If anyone has any tips or recommendations for Madrid etc they are always welcome.

Segovia, Avila & Toledo, plus Salamanca if you're early one day. That's four days sorted! :)

Thanks Rob. Those were the trips we had planned. Would anyone recommend an overnight in Salamanca as it is that bit further away from Madrid?

The Ryanair flight leaves Madrid airport at 10.30 a.m. If staying in a central hotel in Madrid, is it easy enough to get out to the airport using the metro line from the Atocha station. How much time would I need from leaving my hotel to get to the airport Terminal 1 in time for my flight?

Back