Lusk Village,Chapel Farm, Dun Emer

Re: Your views.....lusk village,chapel farm, dun emer

I live in Dun Emer, and (naturally?) I find it great. I think you'll find that the 3 'new' estates are Lusk Village, Dun Emer and Chapel Farm, and you'll probably find that everyone claims that theirs is the George Best.
(That can't be a bad thing :eek:)

As regads commuting, I go door-to-desk (D'Olier St) in 40-45mins on the train. Get the Annual Tax Saver ticket.

Used to drive it in 35-45min summer/ 45-55 winter (THE SECRET IS TO LEAVE M1 AT AIRPORT AND GO THROUGH BALLYMUN, DOWN MOBHI Rd, AND OVER BOTANIC AVE, THEN UP!) Try it once, you won't be sorry. I don't drive in anymore, so work away.

I have lived in Lusk Village for the last 2 years. I have to say that I am truly happy. I come from the total opposite end of Dublin and thought that I would never settle in Lusk. I have settled so well that we sold our Type A house in Lusk Village and bought new house in the last phase of Lusk Village. It took all of 2 and half weeks to get sale agreed and we got well over the asking price. It is a popular estate.

We looked in alot of places at houses, all pretty much have the same standards of building and problems. Maybe we were lucky but there was very little to be done to either of the two house that we bought in Lusk Village. Just like any other new house there are always things to be fixed.

Skerries is beautiful lovely places to eat and drink and Swords is great for a spot of shopping. The new Supervalue is also really handy.

I work in town. I leave my house at 750 and walk (it only takes 20 mins to walk) to the station and I am always well on time for the 810 train that gets me into work well before 9.

I would certainly advice anyone thinking of buying in Lusk to seroiusly consider it.

If you have any questions I would be happy to help.

Lusk Village and Dun Emer have both been added to

They can be accessed directly at &

Regards,
Ciaran

Back