Low Cost ARF

Donegal2016

Pardon in advance if this is covered but I couldn't find it. I will be opening an ARF in a few years time with a balance of around €200k. I have had many years experience with stock brokers on both a discretionary and execution basis and I am confident about stock selection. I intend having a relatively small number ( 5/6)of "income" stocks possibly mostly Uk investment trusts.
I would be looking for an ARF provider with minimum ongoing charges. Brokerage would not be so important as I don't intend trading. Has anyone any pointers as to where I might start looking? Many thanks in advance

Are you looking to set up an ARF for execution only business ?

It can't be execution only if he doesn't know where to set it up. The Central Bank are very clear that execution only is when a client tells the advisor who they want to implement the product with and take no investment advice.

Donegal, look at the self directed options for your ARF.

Steven
www.bluewaterfp.ie

Quite a number of brokers or financial planners will have a consultation meeting without any charge initially, I would suggest meeting one or two recommended from family or savvy friends.

Basically shop around -

Stephen
Future Proof Finance

Quite a number of brokers or financial planners will have a consultation meeting without any charge initially, I would suggest meeting one or two recommended from family or savvy friends.

Basically shop around -

Stephen
Future Proof Finance
Thank you

Back