Los Angeles

V

veron01

Does any one know the best hotel to stay in Los Angeles, location wise. Has anyone any experience of being there?

Thanks.

hotel

Yep, the Beverly Hills Hilton is always good.

Ask for Haus the duty manager and you may get a good deal.

A few of the others mentioned here also might help

LA

Going there in December on route to NZ.
Will you post details of your trip and what area you stayed in and any recommendations. Of all the places I have visted I find the LA daunting, trying to pick a good base and decent hotel.

staying in Los Angeles

I am a CA person, perhaps I can help but I need to know what you want to do while you are there and that makes a difference where to stay, LA traffic is always bad somethime it takes you 30mins to get to a place and it can also take 2 hours, not always dependent on rush hour. I check this site fairly often for the great info as I will be moving to Ireland ,but you can E-mail me [email protected]

Re: staying in Los Angeles

Thanks Christine

Need to have a look more carefully at whats available to do. Thanks for the offer of information & I will be in touch.

Potblack, just want to let you know I will not be in from May 29 to June 21...I'll be in Europe, not sure when your travel dates are, so please check with me before or after those dates if I can help.

Back