Limo for Debs

S

shadow

I'm not sure if i am posting in the right place but i am sure somebody will put me right. i am looking for a limo for eight people for a debs in september - i no its a bit late but time just flew by.

if anybody could help me on this i would really appreciate it - i have a daughter who is climbing the walls (and doing my head in) about this.

thanks in advance

Shadow

shadow said:
i have a daughter who is climbing the walls (and doing my head in) about this.

Why not delegate by getting her to ring around a few places and get back to you with prices and availability so that you (as the person who is presumably paying) can then make a choice?

Maybe I'm being a bit rude here but perhaps it might be beeter (and considerably cheaper) if your daughter was told to cop herself on. A limo to go to a debs????? At seventeen or so years of age???

Notwithstanding the complete waste of time, money and effort that is a debs, it seems to be now getting to the stage in this country that from Communions to Weddings and everything else in between, it is essential to be brasher and more vulgar than ever.

What's wrong with a taxi or god forbid, a lift to the event???

Otherwise Clubman is spot on. Get her to work for the extravagance...

Try New Ireland Limosines.they are based in Baldoyle..I know they have a silver stretch limo just in. We used one of their Daimlers for our wedding. thumbs up for service.

Thanks for the replies - my daughter and her friends are actually paying, im just doing the looking and booking.

Tallpaul i do agree with you but unfortunately thats the way things are, personally i would be happy driving her myself!

shadow said:
Thanks for the replies - my daughter and her friends are actually paying, im just doing the looking and booking.

Well let them do their own shopping around and booking so. It'll be a good exercise for them. Either they'll do it properly and get a good value/quality service or they will mess up and get ripped off. One way or another they will learn something from it! :)

Hi, i just wanted to let the you know that we got the limo for the debs and that i appreciate the replys i got.

would you believe though when i rang about it i was told it was €400 and when the father of my daughters friend rang about the same one it was only €350!
we took that price though.

Congratulations on the Askaboutmoney site i think it is brilliant way of accessing good and sound information.

Well done everybody!!

you might try Limos Direct

Ask for Robert 086 369 0790

8 seater and 6 seater available.

Back